Triple T Saddle 4 sale

Hey guys, I'm posting this for our Wildlife Management Agent.  He has
this saddle and I thought I might get some brownie points if we helped
him sell it, maybe we could even get our old October ride date back! (Fat
Chance)

For Sale:
Triple T Endurance Saddle  Prototype model with horn.  $325 or best
offer. Call Karen Padgett (706) 638-4144

This saddle is in LaFayette, GA.  They brought it to our ride, it's got
some wear on it, but looks O.K.  For those who don't know, the Triple T
is a Western style endurance saddle, with an open air chanel in the front
half of the seat.  It's easily distinguished by the little pouches for
hoof picks, etc. that are on the pommel.  It was developed by a fellow
named Abercrombie who did quite well in the Great American Horse Race
(did I get that right guys, or was it another one of those?)  2nd place I
think.

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]