Mariposa Run for the Gold

Hello "Ridecampers",

Is anyone going to the "Mariposa Run for the Gold" (Mariposa, CA) on
June 27th?  This will be my first venture into LDing and I'm really
looking forward to it.  I finally found an Arabian mare that I think
will make a great trail-buddy and we're going to putz along nice and
slow, enjoying the day's experience.  I would love to meet any of you
that will be there.

You all have really inspired me to try this . . . . . . . and I
**think** my hubby is getting the bug too.  He's coming with me to
the Mariposa run to hang out and help out, but I think he might be
riding before long.  I'm one "newbie" that hasn't been discouraged by
all the controversy of late, in fact, the information given &
received here is priceless.  Even though I've spent my life with
horses, I've learned so many new things on Ridecamp and I am grateful
to you all.  I'm looking forward to meeting as many of you as
possible and shaking your hands.

We recently moved to Greenfield, CA.  It is about 20 south of Salinas
on 101.  If any of you live near me, I would love to get together and
go riding sometime.  We are so fortunate to have some great trails
nearby for training and conditioning.

Back to lurking . . . . .

Linda Hedgpeth and Rosie (My Wonder Horse)
Greenfield, CA
lth@thegrid.net