RE VIRUS

Just a update on this so-called Washoe virus. It was brought to the
Washoe ride by a out-of-state horse. The horse was pulled at base camp,
blowing green snot and all. The rider took this sick horse to the
community water tank and let him drink. I guess someone should have
banned that tank then and there but it didn't happen. My horse did not
get sick. I usually try not to let my horse drink out of base camp
tanks. By the way if anyone is going to NASTR this weekend they will not
have a community tank at base camp. And any horse suspect of being ill
will be asked to leave. I hope no other horses get sick. JT