Need adult sponsor or horse to ride

My daughter and I share a Morgan. We did endurance and comps on him
before we bought him, riding Mike and his former owner's other horses.

We'd like to do the Illinois Jubilee Ride, Oct. 4, which has a special
4H High Score award. Also the Rock River Charity Ride, Aug. 22/23,
which is close to us.

Problem is, either my daughter needs an adult sponsor, or I need a
horse to ride.  8-(

We are both lightweight, experienced riders. Any suggestions?

Also, we'd like to enter Mike in the High Scoring Morgan award.
Apparently, to be eligible "your ride organizer must apply to the
American Morgan Horse Assoc. prior to the date of the ride"

Do any of the UMECRA organizers have email addresses to save me a
call?

Patty Schwalm
pschwal@math.luc.edu