Re: Endurance Rides & Training rides (LD)

guest@endurance.net wrote:

> PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO GUEST@ENDURANCE.NET!!!
> You must post replies to the actual sender listed below.
>
> From: Garry Byrne
> Email: garry@lisp.com.au

Well,that's my 2 bob's worth. I'll try to find more time to become
involved in RideCamp, it's really a great forum for the Sport of
Endurance Riding and I will see if I can get a similar thing going here
in Australia. Here is the web site for the Australian Endurance Riders
Association. Nothing flash but it's getting better all the time.
> Have fun,train hard,use common sense and you can't go too far wrong.
> Garry
> >From Down Under

Righteo Mate! You won't have any problems...you've already got it fig-
ured.... welcome.

Deena~ Meyer
Inverness, Florida