Trail Blazer articles

Hey, great article Angie! Had me in stitches! (see, I mentioned you
first this month too!)<g>  And it hits so close to home...my mom is
coming to visit me and I don't want to show her my tack room because
then she will see it is cleaner than my house!

About TB., are you only allowed 2 pages or something?  I think some of
those articles would be better if they could expand on them, such as the
Horse dominance vs partnering thing (mag is not in front of me right now
so don't have the exact title).  Do they limit your writing space?
Thanks to all who contribute to TB, AERC and Ridecamp ....this is a
wonderful forum. I enjoy all the comments and stories, from LD to 1000
milers....

Kimberly (out to try her new Bond Street adjustable tree state-of-the
art heat forming foam dressage saddle ...anyone, anyone out there have
one of these?!???)
& Mystery the Morab ("not arena work again! I wantta go on the trail!")
Pt.Reyes, CA...where the sun may finally peek out at alll the
flowers.....