Longstreet's Ride/ novel correction

Thanks Angie for the nice things you said! I love my job, and know I must be
the luckiest girl alive. I rarely ever take my good fortune for granted. I've
enjoyed that job since I was 18 years old and mucking stalls when I started 17
years ago, and I never roll out of bed a day and wish I didn't have to go to
work today!
I have to make one correction though, we have NO Clydesdales, those are black
Percherons painted on the side of the truck. We have an eight horse hitch of
them, as well as Belgians that pull the trolley cars on Main Street!
You guys put on a first rate ride up there- Kudos to you!
Becky