Re: Endurance Riding!

Thank you Carrie and Mystie for a fun, upbeat post.  I almost decided to
unsuscribe  because of all the bickering  of the last few weeks  but now am
glad I didn't!   You made my day!  Hope you keep this wonderful attitude about
a truly great sport no matter where, what or how often you ride.    As Irving
Berlin said, "Life is 10% what you make it and 90% how you take it."  You are
taking it with a smile.  Thanks again.
Margie