Re: SLUTS

I LOVE it.  We've got our own group, also EXTREMELY unorganized, called
WERDO (pronounced weirdo).  It's the Wauhatchie Endurance Riders Dis
Organization.  To be a member you just show up and RIDE.  We allow
members who do LD, so long as they are using it to build a base for a
longer ride...., or their horse is starting to slow down and that's where
they just "are" right now, but NOT if they start talking about anything
that's clogging up my e-mail box right now!

Angie

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998 00:18:19 EDT Debbyly@aol.com writes:
>Here in San Luis Obispo, California we have a very exclusive
>organization
>(extremely loosely organized) called the San Luis Ultra Training
>Society also
>called the S.L.U.T.S.  In order to belong to this organization you
>have to
>complete an ultramarathon (a running race longer than the 26 miles of
>marathon)  An individual who has not completed an ultramarathon cannot
>belong
>to this organization.  If you want to call yourself a slut, that is
>OK.  We
>could have a discussion about who can rightfully call him or herself a
>slut.
>
>Debby Lyon

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]