Re: Endurance???

Hi Rebecca -

It's funny, but I have always called myself a "distance rider" whether I
ride 10, 20, 30 or 1,000.  The only difference I see here is when we are
at a competition.  Just different classes to ride in.

Probably will always call myself a distance rider when I'm riding those
multi day rides I dream of.  Besides usually the only people that want
to know what kind of riding I do don't know or probably care if I ride
LD or endurance.  Distance rider is enough for  them & it is enough for
me.

Lori, Sky & Packy
AZ