Re: slant load trailers

Hi Dolores -

I also have a 2 horse slant with a gooseneck.  I look at it as a
luxurious 1 horse ride.  I use a trailer tie (bungee cord type thing)
with a quick release snap & leave my divider tied to the side.  This way
my horse can shift around all she likes without completely turning to
face the rear (her preferred way of traveling).

I have never had a problem with the divider in place, just feel the
other way gives more freedom, therefore she stays more relaxed.

Lori, Sky & Packy
AZ