Championships

From: Pat Bush
Email: kenpat@jps.net

Has anyone besides me noticed that there are 100 mile championships
and LD championships, but nothing for the majority of the endurance
riders who ride 50 mile rides?  When I look at the statistics in the yearbook
and see how many people ride 50 mile rides vs. people who ride 100 mile rides, I become a little perturbed as to why the majority is left out.  I'll probably be flamed big time for my humble opinion,
but please be gentle.

Pat Bush, California ( and I'm not a newbie, been
riding endurance for almost 20 years)