Re: Bosana Boots

I have Bosana boots that I am trying out to see if they might be good for the
Tevis.  So far I like them a lot.  They fit my horse better than Easyboots and
have less hardware.  They can only be used over shoes and the shoes must be
extended about 1/4" at the heels.  There is a special instrument for putting
them on and taking them off.  After you get the hang of it, they are easier
for me to put on and off than Easyboots.  I had one come off once, but I don't
think I had it on all the way over the back of the shoe.  I will let you know
more after I have used them more.

Debby Lyon