RE: Is there a Riding Sneakers website??

Don't we wish! I bought my Roper's from Rod's Western Palace booth at a
Maryland Equine Expo. They have a website at www.rods.com which is pretty
useless except that it gives you a 1-800 #.  1-800-325-8508.  The best
riding sneaker's I've ever bought were actually from Eiser's. Their catalog
is used by several tack stores (they simply put their own name on the
catalog). Richmond saddlery does this and Whip n Spur in Florida,
1-800-944-7677, Think the sneakers were called Steel Riders.

Bonnie Snodgrass