need somewhere to stop in UT

In just 3 1/2 short weeks, we will be trailering our horses from Tucson AZ
to Golden CO. Since one of the horses is an 8 month old filly with little
(to no) trailering experience, we would like to stop overnight in Utah, and
let the horses relax. We will be coming up from AZ through Flagstaff and up
Rt. 191 North to I-70 East. We are hoping to find somewhere along this
route to stop. If anyone can help with either a place to turn out (we have
an RV - so are fine for ourselves) or advice, we would greatly appreciate
it. Also, any advise on how to trailer a stallion with a filly CALMLY would
also be welcome! :-) Thanks!!!

Stephanie Wind McCray, Vic, Rose, & Nora
Tucson  AZ