I hope this is endurance related . . .

Dear Amy and ridecampers,

<< Just had to say that I found nothing offensive in Maggie's article and I
look
 forward to reading her stories,etc. I had the pleasure of getting to know her
 well  on the trip to Spain in 92 and she has some terrific advise, insight
and
 stories.   come on guys, lighten up!!!  she really has done a great deal for
 this sport and I think she will do some terrific articles.

 amy wallace-whelan >><

     I found nothing particularly offensive about Maggie's article either.
What I find annoying is all these posts which begin with "I hope this is
endurance related . . ."

Trish & "pretty David"
Grand Blanc, MI