Maggie Price

  I haven't read the article in EN by Maggie Price, but I have read about you reading it.  Your comments on ridecamp are informative and often humorous.  I have been a reader of Ridecamp for a few short weeks now and enjoy everything that I read.  The world of Endurance riding did not exist, to me, until I read your maillist.  It is such a great learning tool that I wouldn't miss a copy.  I'm so glad that you all take time out from your riding to share your experiences with others, even if some of us are new at the sport.
   I don't think it is logical to say that if you are contributing to ridecamp, then you are not out riding. My daughter and I live in a neighborhood with several horse owners and we spend a lot of time on horseback.  We also spend a lot of time on the computer.  What we dont have time for is TV or housework, and it shows. Our house is clean enough to live in and the price of cable TV, in time and money, is spent on grooming and new tack.  Now if we could just get our neighbors to turn off the TV and come outside to play...
   Well, this is my first post. Please don't take offense anybody.  I really like you all for just being here and contributing.  I would love to go to OD this year but Florida is a long ways to the south and time will not permit it.  But I will be keen to learn of the results... and how those EasyBoots stood up, and which Electrolytes seemed to work best. Now I have to run help my daughter feed.  Thanks for sharing your experiences.

   Sherman