The Campbell Paragon Saddle

From: Jennifer Smith
Email: ladybug@lewiston.com

I would like to thank all of you who took the time to answer my questions. I can't tell you how nice it is to be able to get some advice. I am in a area that is cow penning and team roping. (Please no one take offence to that).
   So here goes again I hope you guys don't mind.
   I would like to hear form people who own or have ridden in a Campbell Paragon
or similar saddle. I would like to know what their oppinions are on them. Pros and Cons. This is the type of saddle that I am leaning twords.
   Thank you again for all of your help,
Jennifer Smith, ID.