Re: easyboots/mud/interference/Old Dominion

Easyboots are great for horses that "forge" (interfere back to front).  The
can snag a shoe and pull it off, but it is almost impossible to have this
happen with Easyboots. (That is, easyboots over shoes).

And, NO, the Old Dominion is NOT muddy.  Quite contrary, it is almost all
rocks and roads.  If it rains (and you will pray for it), you will get some
spots, but NO bogs.

BTW, I would not recommend easyboots alone on OD unless your horse has tough
feet already.  The concussion and abrasion take its toll on any footwear,
including yours.  I use then OVER shoes for cushion, protection and insurance
against a lost shoe.  You will notice a good deal of wear on Easyboots on
that trail.

Teddy