Re: Follow the Leader

  She is a just turned 5 yo, off-the-track TB.  She did
>pretty
>good for our first ever trail ride.
>Also,
>when following my husband's mount she would want to stay right on his
>flank.

We used to send horses to the track...guess what, LOTS of them spend 90%
of their time being ponied with their head right at the pony horse's
flank.  :-)  NOW do her actions make a little more sense?  Also, a good
pony horse will threaten with his teeth if the young horse keeps getting
too far forward.  You've just got a little retraining to do.

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]