Horse for sale

Hi all,

I have a wonderful 6 yr old arab mare for sale.  My friend trained her and
she does everything.  My friend, Brenda, never particularly cared for arabs
until she trained mine and now has bought her own.

Brend rode her at Prineville.  This was Magic's first ride and she finished
16th in the 50 miler.  She started with an A- and finished with an A-.  Her
pulse came down beautifully at the vet checks.
Magic had a ball.  Was anxious to see what was around every corner.  She
also has never jigged on the trail.  She goes over bridges, thru water,
whatever.

She is my daughter's horse but my daughter is almost 15 and has decided she
is not into riding any more. (darn!) This mare needs to be ridden cuz she
loves it and does not like to just hang around in the pasture.  She is too
good of a horse for that.

She is 14.3h, chestnut, and just all around beautiful.  Please contact me
if you are interested.  We are asking $1700.

Beth
bethk@rosenet.net