Murder Mystery

With all the rain and boggy trails, I have a
change of pace for you-a murder ride.....
June 27 the E-Crest-Rians are hosting a murder
mystery ride and catered lunch.  Each person
will be given a character to play.  You may be
this person byself or a group can play a single
character.  As the ride starts, we find out who
was murdered and given secrets about our characters.
We ride to first location, eat, drink and play out
a scene where more information is shared.  It's on
to the next and so on.  At the end of the "melodrama"
we end up at the location for the catered meal and
begin accusing everyone to find the guilty one.. Prizes
are awarded.  The cost, as you will note, gets cheaper if
you bring friends.  For the game & catered meal, and free
camping (there is 15 to 20 miler on Sunday if you want to
stay) it is $25.00 per person, $40 a couple, $35 for three.
Call me if interested.  (619) 444-4996 or e-mail me.
This is what I dreamed up while watching the rain.  Most of
you will know this murder mystery as a "Host A Murder Series"