ideas for girth, pad, and stirrup setup for Kurfurst?

Hey folks!  I just got to try out my new (used) Kurfurst von Bayern,
wihtout the back blocks.  I really like it but it sits up high in the
back end on my little Arab mare and I wonder what people have found is
the best combination for endurance as far as a pad, girth, and
stirrups.  I do have a pair of Clouds I'd bought, but found them
"clunky" on my Crosby saddle.  I've really enjoyed reading all your
notes, and feel like I'm in high school again, learning some basics I
should already know.  Hope you're all out there enjoying a safe ride
today.  Randi in Florida.