South African 100 miler help needed

Hi there all!

For those of you who read the first article I mailed I recieved a few
enquiries regarding Fittest horse award and have included some data
regarding this.!

IF YOU HAVE ANY BRAIN WAVE OR SUGGESTION ON HOW NATIONAL COLOURS SHOULD BE
>AWARDED PLEASE PUT YOUR THOUGHS ONTO EMAIL AND MAIL ME !!!!!

These suggestion are going to be put forward to council soon  and we would
like to know the pro`s and cons of awarding colours annually , the merit
point system over two years with the same rider/horse combination.

What do you think of the idea of a Tri nation Endurance Championship ? ANY
IDEAS regarding this.
Is this idea viable or is it impractical ?????????