string girths

Drin, I have used mohair or  nylon or polypro heavy string girths for
about 30 years now and I wouldn't use anything else.  A word of caution:
be sure the strings aren't too thin, as that type can "fold up" against
itself and you wind up with the equivalent of a rope around the horse's
belly.    Here's a tip for when you wash them:  hang one end on a stout
hook or nail (get both buckles on the hook).  Then use an S-hook on the
lower buckles and hang a bucket of bricks on that end.  Sure stretches
that girth out nicely as it dries.    Cheers (;-), Connie B  (CA) (who
just got her email program back after it totally crashed (:-#) over
Memorial Day weekend)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]