bandanas - it's a go, place your orders!

Hi group,

I've received over 200 requests for bandanas (plus
two dozen bananas and one Antonio Banderas :) so it's
a go. I'm still working on the design, but should
have it done, and an order placed tomorrow. They
will cost $7.00 each.

To order:

1. Send me snail mail with a check or money order
and be sure to include a shipping address.
Steph Teeter
Endurance Net/FSR
405 S. Main
Moscow, ID 83843

2. Fax your order with credit card number (and
expiration date) to 208 883 3733 - attention
Steph Teeter/Endurance Net. Or call me with your
order at 208 882 8869 ext. 12

3. You can place an order online (secure) at
Horse-Shop - http://www.horse-shop.com - go to
the Endurance Net shop, and select 'Clothing,
Miscellaneous' category. (the picture on the
bandana page is not the final design yet)

If I get an order placed tomorrow, they should
be ready to mail out within 2 weeks. I'll try!

Steph