Endurotrail

  Endurotrail is under new ownership and is now called Enduro Trail of
Colorado.  My name is Tami Zenoble and I have been the owner since January 1,
1998.  If you currently have a 97/98 cataloguek, hold on to it until you
receive the new catalogue this fall.  If you would like to recieve a 97/98
catalogue, please call 800-829-9564, Fax 719-689-9018, or E-mail
ETofCO@aol.com.  If you would like to speak to me personally, please call
Monday, Wednesday or Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 6:00pm mountain
time.
  I will be helping out at the following rides this season, so please stop by,
I would like to meet you!

June 7th:  Cavalier (NATRAC)  Colorado Springs, CO
June 13th:  Beaver Meadows, Red Feather Lakes, CO
July 18th:  Moonlight Ride, Welllington, CO
August 2nd-4th:  The Rocky Mountain Ride, Wyoming/Colorado
August 15th:  Signal Butte, Woodland Park, CO
September 4th-6th:  Horsethief Pass, Walden, CO
September 20th-23rd:  Outlaw Trail, Utah
October 17th:  Pawnee Grasslands II, Briggsdale, CO