Re: Endurance News Cover Girl June 98

On Tue, 26 May 1998 20:50:42 -0700 "Bonita B. Young" <corky@foothill.net>
writes:
>Angie
>
>What a beautiful picture of your friend Bekki Crippen on the cover of
>Endurance News.

COOL!  I had a hunch they might put it on the cover by the way they
sounded like they had a secret when they called for her address.  Now I
can't wait to get mine!

Bekki is sooo excited about Longstreet's Charge...and I'm terrified about
old Buddy doing it in the heat.  We're going to send her out slow and
meet her EVERYWHERE with water, and if he needs pulled at 1/2 way, we
won't hesitate.

 She was a GREAT crew at Biltmore.  I was riding the 100 and I told her
to remind me to check his shoes because they were almost worn out.  EVERY
vet check, I'd be scurrying around  and Bekki would say, "Check his
shoes!"  :-)  Nina Gibson asked Bekki at 7:00 AM "Are you having fun yet"
 She said yes.  Nina said, "I'll ask you again tonight at midnight".
Sunday, when we were 1/2 way home, out of nowhere, Bekki said, "She never
did ask me".  I said, "Ask you what?"  Then she told me about Nina and I
said, "Well, WERE you still having fun at midnight?" and she said "Yes"
and I said, O.K., I'll e-mail Nina and tell her, and she was satisfied.
:-)

Angie

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]