Re: trailer mats/shavings

<< The only drawback I can think of is if you have a stock type trailer with a
lot
 of wind comming in it could cause eye irritation. >>

 I put fly mask on my horses when I trailer them, in the stock trailer or
slant load with the windows down. Just seems to be a precaution against road
grit and bugs, etc.
Jackie Baker

PS: Joann Baker is ok, just sore and bruised.