seeking saddle

I need to find a saddle that will fit my wide Arab, without bridging. Have
heard both pros and cons on Wintec, Ortho-flex, and Sport saddles.
I have seen Tucker and Steele catalogs. Have heard of the Sharon Saare.
 Anyone out there have some advice on what to get, or have one to sell that
I can try in the Virginia Beach, VA area?
I am not limited to the above brands, am open to anything that will work
for us. I usually ride from 2 to 8 hours at a stretch.
Thanks
Linda