Endurance legends

Hello Ridecampers!
Those of you who dont subscribe to Western Horseman RUN to the nearest store
and buy a copy !!
There is an excellent article about RO Grand Sultan (Rio),RT Muffin (Muffy),
Pieraz(Cash), and AA Omner(Omner).
These horses and their owners are extraordinary, and certianly an inspiration
to us all. I read the article just minutes ago, and nearly burnt my lunch in
the process. ( Horse magazines are as dangerous as ridecamp!)
SO, everyone read the article and then go ride!

Thats where I'm headed.  But For once it's not raining, so I better mow the
lawn first.
Julie and Rayna ( I dont know Mom, Can we go for a ride when the sun is out?)
Brush Prairie, Wa