Re: AERC Bylaws Suggestions

Ramey, WE I have a suggestion.  The board of directors should begin to run
AERC like a business.  That covers a lot of ground.  Had it been run like a
business the added costs of the long distance bills to discuss
problems/screw ups would not have been necessary.  Stick to the knitting,
put us back on a no smoke and mirrors sound financial basis, and then maybe
think about some lighter issues. In Lexington we were told we would see the
past two years of financial statements of AERC.  So lets se them.  Jerry
Fruth AERC#441