Scott's Flat 11th & over et al

From: Jayne Brooks-Trainor
Email: jaynet@mail2.quiknet.com

Please be sure there was no slight intended! The delay in sending more
complete results of the ride, which I apologize for, is purely a time and
equipment problem. As I can't afford the email time required to be a
subscriber to ridecamp directly, the only avenue for corresponding that I have
is this format. As far as I know it doesn't have the ability to attach a file or
copy from another source. If anyone knows differently, I would appreciate
some suggestions. To send this message, I am trying hard carriage returns.
I am only a volunteer for the ride, posting to ridecamp as a favor to the ride
manager. She provided me with the 50 mile finishing list only(in a hard copy
format) which I haven't had time so far to enter into MS word or excel(no scanner). I will make every attempt to get this done today. The rest of the ride results will be delivered to all via the traditional methods. Please don't
take offense when I caution everyone to be patient and understanding with
ride managers and their volunteers, lest we have increasingly fewer rides
to enjoy...
Jayne.