Re: My horse has the virus too

    As far as I know, this respiratory virus is in the northern Nevada
area.  Our 2 younger horses got it.  My husband pulled his application
for Washoe ride when his got sick.  If anyone is interested,  I could
post signs and symptoms and outcome.     Interestingly enough, my horse
Sareei never got it dispite fact we could not seperate them and he was
exposed to all the coughs and nasal grud.  Maybe it is he is older and
has an immunity or all the $$$$$$  on meds and accu to build immune
system against EPM  is helping.  Linda

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota