Re: FYI: new Dynamite joint supplement

And for those of you in southern Cal, will be carrying Free & Easy in June. I
am delighted not only to have this now available but to have it for my own 23
year old as well as my other horses who are in their teens. For those of you
familiar with Dynamite products, just email or call for information in this
new product. If you are not a current "user" ask for a complete Dynamite
Products catalog. sandydsa@aol.com