what to take??

I am helping to put on a "newbie clinic" next Saturday.
I need to make a list of what to take to a ride. I don't want to miss
anything . My husband is the boyscout type so we have everything and
then some. It would scare them away if I included everything he
packs:-).
The clinic will run like a mock ride.
 Vet in starts at 8am then the vet will do a talk
One of our long time riders is going to discuss trail and camp ettiquett
(after this Sat. ride we need it)
ridebriefing then a 6 mile loop
1/2hour hold another loop
back to camp for final vet check then an easyboot fitting demo and tack
discussion
BBQ and camp fire
Everyone gets a tshirt, door prizes have been donated
All this in sunny Alberta at the Blackfoot Rec. Area east of Sherwood
Park
Paddi