Heart Monitor/Neo Girth

Another Hint:
Debby's suggestion works well.  I leave my breastcollar & girth on my saddle
all the time; everything just clips up on right.

With the neoprene girths it is very easy to run the electrode wire INSIDE.
This eliminates alot of the loose wire being exposed.

I slide the snap end of the wire IN the 'D' ring hole-at the center of the
girth.  I feed the wire thru while holding the girth up and pinching; opens
pocket for wire to slide easier.  (This is on the outside; side away from the
horse).

If removing girth for cleaning or... (?)just roll exposed wire around fingers
& tuck in open end of girth.

Cindy

P.S:  Probably won't work on western O/F neoprene girths as they sew a line on
either side of the D-ring.