Re: Spelling

Dear Rebecca,
     I learned in grade school that it was rude to correct the spelling of
letters sent in friendship or even as a casual aquaintence.  My English
teacher always said, your friend didn't send the letter in order to have you
"grade it," and to do so is a severe breach of good manners.  I agree . . .
besides, we all knew what you meant!!!  Some of us just had good enough
manners not to point out your simple spelling mistake (one that anyone could
easily have made.)

Trish & "pretty David"
Grand Blanc, Michigan

<< SORRY, I meant CAVALRY not calvary. There is a problem with that that a
 lot of people have
 but I can't spell that either. But that is not the point. (pun) Again
 sorry
 Rebecca >>