Anyone using NBS shoes?

Hi,

Tomorrow I'm having NBS shoes put on my mare, and need
to know if anyone else is currently using them on distance
horses.

Having used them before on a gelding, they seem
to not stand up to alot of miles, but I need to use them to
protect against a potential recurrence of laminitis.  Does
anyone use them, and have any suggestions to make them stand
up to harder use?  Please email me privately.

Sue
So. Oregon

Sue Riegel, So. Oregon
Peruvians and Keeshonden