PERUVIAN PASO MARE FOR SALE

FOR SALE:

CMT TEMPESTAD II
5 Year Old Peruvian Paso Mare
Chestnut with Flaxen mane & tail
White Blaze, 3 white stockings
l4.3 hands

Sire:  CMT SONORO by AEV REGIONAL by SOL DEL ORO V
Dam:   CMT TEMPESTAD I, by HIJO DEL SOL by AEV REGIONAL

Born in Lima, Peru; raised in Florida

Can be used for breeding; has already produced a colt (8 months old)

WE PAID:  $5,500
WILL SELL TO A GOOD HOME; NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED

Reason for sale:  She was marketed to us as fully trained; a horse
anybody could ride - "a children's horse".  She is totally green!  It
seems she was quick broke for quick sale.  She needs someone with the
time and knowledge to re-train her.  Her temperment is wonderful; she is
willing and sweet.  She is not mean, she is green.  We are willing to
take a loss on her to find her a good home.

Anyone interested can e-mail me at akusmich@hotmail.com  or
anniek@bellatlantic.net or via ridecamp.  Thank you.

Annie K