Re: High Mileage Horses

>the
>horse's joints... certainly the Trilby's in the sport have perfected
>the formula
>for longevity (btw Trilby walks almost all of her 2000 miles each
>year).

O.K. I have a question about Trilby.  I saw her at the convention for the
first time this year.  My question is:  Is she so bow legged from riding
42,000 miles?  Or...has she been able to ride 42,000 miles BECAUSE she's
so bow-legged?

Just Curious, sort of reminded me of those little cowboys and Indians
that snapped on my plastic horses  when I was a kid.

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]