Re: DVMs

You won't get any complaints about costs of vet care from me either.

Last January, I had a "toxic" episode in my barn (apparently something
in the grass hay).  I found two very sick horses at 5:30 am on a Sunday
morning.  My vet was here by 7:00 (including a 45 minute drive and
packing her truck).  The whole deal including emergency call fee, exam,
banamine shots, bute tablets, antibiotics and moral support cost me
$160.  I figure the moral support alone was worth that. She doesn't
normally do it, but she actually called me later that afternoon to see
how they were doing.  Thankfully, everybody recovered quickly and
completely.  But I'll tell you.... my vet was wonderful and quite
affordable. She is Dr. Deborah Whitmer and she's great. My horses like
her too.

--
Kirsten Price
Vermilion Desert Ranch