feed

Hi,

	I was just wondering if anyone out there was feeding Purina's Strategy and
how do you like it?  I am currently feeding a 10% protein complete/balanced
sweet feed which has 5.0% fat and 7.0% fiber.(Vitality 10%).  Strategy is
14% protein, 6% fat and 8.0% fiber.  I was under the impression that
endurance horses really don't need more than 10% protein (in a complete
feed) so I was concerned about the increase in protein and what that might
do to my horses?  Thanks. Kim