Roommate Situation

From: Denise Hall
Email: denise.l.hall@tek.com

Hello All,

I am moving to the Walnut Creek due to a job transfer.  I have been living on a ranch (Black Pine Arabians)and splitting the rent with my roomie for the last year and love it.  I would like to find some similar situation if possible but can also board my horse out if necessary.  I would like to live with another horseperson (male/female) that doesn't smoke.  I also have a little 9 lb dog that is no trouble (references if you like:))

Flexible on rent.  Just need my little space.  I am very active in riding, the gym, church (non-denominatonal Christian) not a bellering finatic:) Easy to live with and willing to help with chores etc.

Let me know if you know of anything not far from the Walnut Creek area.

Thank you, Denise Hall
denise.l.hall@tek.com or 1-800-835-9433 ext. 5-3695.