Re: feeding schedules

Once again "it all depends" How you keep your horses and how they are used.
Mine? Just got back from evening feeding. Had to go up in the hills and beg
them to come for supper. This morning they did not even look up at me when
I called. I will not be here for the next five days and they will not even
miss me or the food.

Now if they were stall bound they most likely would have been off the walls
if I was a quarter hour late. It is my belief that it is not the food that
is so important, face it, they most likely could miss a few meals and be
the better for it. It is the attention and break from Boredom that the
stall horse really craves and gets upset if it is not there on schedule.

So I say again, it all depends! Know your horse!! The person on line or
1,000 miles away can never know your horse like you do/should.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID