Re: Body Builder Product

In a message dated 98-05-12 15:07:41 EDT, barfield@primenet.com writes:

<< 	I received several responses that this product helps increase  the horses
appetite and puts weight one.  Anyone know who the manufacturer is and how to
get this.  Thanks for all the help.

 Bernita Barfield	 >>

My company sells it for $73/bottle. It's gamma oryzanol extracted from rice
hulls and it performs as advertised--my company gives a full money back
guarantee--but I'm sure all the retailers of the product will too. Still,
we've never had a return.

ti