Re: weigh stations

The OTHER problem is the issue of road taxes. You must pay fuel tax, keep
records of where you went and when.  I resent this invasion of my privacy.  If
states had equal fuel taxes, we would not need IFTA!!!!  Make the entire USA
comply to one set of regulations instead of 50 different ones.

It is a known fact that you cannot drive a commercial rig from one coast to
the other and be legal the entire way.

Teddy