Hello again

Some of you may remembe a certain conflict several months ago with my screen
name and a thing with roughage on trails.  The person who suggested NOT
feeding hay in vet checks was a friend on under my name.  I apologize, and
hope to get back on board here at ridecamp!  (just now figured out why I had
gotten scoffing messages regarding hay!)