Bloodlines.

No doubt every ones getting bored of this one by now, but Id like to have
my say.
one of my friends had  really nice Staffordshire bulldog. H was out walking
it and a dog breeder stopped him. 'Thats a nice dog, just the sort of bitch
Im looking for ' said the breeder ' whats its breeding?' .'Dont know' my
friend replied. ' Oh its no use as a bitch then with out its papers' said
the breeder. 'Well' says my friend ' its a good job the dog cant bloody
well read isn't it!'