Check it Out!
[Date Prev]  [Date Next]   [Thread Prev]  [Thread Next]  [Date Index]  [Thread Index]  [Author Index]  [Subject Index]

Trucks& trailers

I drive commercially, and as far as my training and knowledge goes, you only
need a USDOT # if you are commercial- and the IFTA sticker is for commercial
fuel. Florida is one of the "stickiest" states, and I have not seen DOT pull
over a truck and horse trailer for weight alone. Happy driving!

Home Events Groups Rider Directory Market RideCamp Stuff

Back to TOC